Help PIP report all lies what to do? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help PIP report all lies what to do?

Options
LittleGizmo86
LittleGizmo86 Community member Posts: 79 Courageous
Hi guys

Firstly thank you for all the amazing thread to read they have been very helpful.

I would like to advise from you wonderful people. 

I applied for pip and had my f2f 4.5 weeks ago. I called 3 days ago and no decision had been made. I asked them to send me a copy of the report which I got today and as experienced by other it was full of mistruthes, lies and opinion rather than fact!

As it has only been a few days since I rang it probably hasn't been decided yet, or only just. So I am going to call the decision maker first thing in the morning to tell them of these errors in hope they consider them before a.decision is made.

I have been told it is also worth telling the local MP and letting the decision maker know you have done so... and also tell the HPs council (HPC as she is a nurse) as she clearly doesn't have peoples interests at heart. Is it advisable to do this now and tell the decision maker I have done this... or tell them I will do if they do not take these facts into consideration.

She has make clear lies which just one example is she said on several pages I presented well, calm handled the assessment well etc then on another page near the end mentioned I cried... like what the hell? Was I calm or not?

Many thanks in advance for you help.

Comments

• muttley
    muttley Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    Hi sorry to hear you didn't have a good outcome from these awful assessments you need to get into the nmc about the nurse?? That you saw also if turned down pick yourself  up and fight there are several people  out there willing to help you all the way
  • LittleGizmo86
    Options
    Hi Muttley

Thank you so much for the reply. I have complained directly to the NMC about the nurse and gone for MR with a 6 page letter picking apart the report along with several pages of additional evidence. Wish me luck :)
  • LittleGizmo86
    Options
    Thank you for the reply.

No i actually received the letter not just the report. But the letter basically said the same thing.

I didnt just explain how she was wrong i did give examples and backed it up with further evidence.

The points that were made were irrelevant whether i had given examples anyway. She said i can do something... the medical evidence says it is medically impossible. 

I am registered partially sighted and profoundly deaf so that clear conversation we had from hearly 17 ft away clearly never happened. You get the idea.

I had to complain about the nurse. Every single point was nonsense. She listed my struggles then argued with them anyway with some medically impossible nonsense.... every single point! A blatant sabotage.

My MP is appalled and has written them a letter.

Thank you for your help ?
  • LittleGizmo86
    Options
    Ahahahahaha that is ludacris!!!

I cannot believe the things i keep hearing!!!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.