Hi am new to all this and totally lost. Have been suffering with labral tear for past 17 months. Got diagnosed September last year was struggling in work for 7months thinking it was a groin strain. To finally be told labral tear and osteoarthritis of the hip. Saying i will need a hip replacement am 48 Couldn't walk pain as been so bad was put on ESA then went for medical in May 2018 been suffering really bad panic attacks anxiety also fibroids have to go into hospital on the 24th July for operation. On top of this been having vertigo and server migraine. Also recently had terrible pain and ache in my left shoulder and arm and now gone to other arm. My doctor sent me for x-ray and all my bloods done he thinks it burtitis. Basically feel like am losing my mind. Went for work focused interview had server panic attack so my work coach phoned me up. I was a mess on the phone she basically wrote to DWP and done me a mandatory reconsiderstion saying I should be in support group. Got letter today was turned down. Am so lost with everthing don't no which way to turn. Sorry being so long winded. Any advice would be appreciated just drained. Thankyou.
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 155 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 796 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.