pip medical assessor lied feel so ashamed now - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip medical assessor lied feel so ashamed now

Options
124»

Comments

• Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    Options
    A midwife?! Dear God.
  • HibbieJim
    HibbieJim Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Waylay

A midwife?! Dear God.

?
  • mksmith71
    mksmith71 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    The government don't care, after speaking to our MP apparently even the judges who deal with these appeals are disgusted by the obvious lies that are given and  not backed up by the assessment officer, and are completely in odds against all medical evidence supplied and medical professionals on the side of the claimant.  And yet the decision makers at the DWP refuse to see this serious infraction ...a kind of fraud if you will, yet just the slightest exaggeration by any claimant is met with stern enforcement. Yet  It seems that lies negative cohesion and threats is okay as long as your working for the government.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    mksmith71 said:
     Yet  It seems that lies negative cohesion and threats is okay as long as your working for the government.
    Hasn't that always been the case? HMRC comes to mind who employed a company to carry out a witch hunt for those who claimed to be single who might have a lover under the bed. HMRC agreed with the tactics used as long as results came forth.
  • Renno63
    Renno63 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    I used to be on dla  I was then moved to esa and that when my troubles started.
    Then one day I was asked to attend a assessment for the first time I disclosed some of my full history on the form that has to be filled out. 
    I had been assessed on multiple times and has passed criteria to get the benefit. 
    This time after a wait of one and a half hours I was called  what was strange a women opened the door from  gave me a form, which I couldn't fill in correctly, then the guy proceeded to guide me down corridor ,basically holding me by shoulder, asked me can I see the door, which was ablaze with light in a darkened corridor. 
    During the accessment which was question after question, nothing else, he procceeded to shout at me when I told him I was raped as a child. 
    He ignored all medical evidence ,such as damaged right leg, I was unable to use right arm, I had Fibromyalgia, Diabetes  dangerously high blood pressure. I was awarded no points
    After waiting two years I went to tribunal, I lost  
    I was later told by CAB that I had no chance of winning due to the judge in charge, he had a reputation of no only finding against people but also making case airtight ,so no second chance. 
    What made the tribunal so bad  DHSS broke rules and then did not send a representative, the clerk of the court then asked my representative to stay were she was. 
    During the questioning the doctor proceeded to make a joke about my time at Talk Liverpool seeing a Councillor, I have to say this effected me and I closed down. 
    Three years of fit notes by my doctors, I went for a PIP assessment ,amazingly the same thing happened .
    They asked me hypertetical questions  such as do you have pets, if you were lost what would yo do ? 
    The assessor even lied about my prescription which I believe is 19+ items saying it wasn't shown, why would I not show it ? 
    Being a diabetic you have toiletries needs she ask do you wear diapers exactly the same as ATOS, she was told about my depression   osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia, diabetes,  hypertension with danger of heartattack ,damage to my arm and leg  the use of a cane which I have to use on the opposite side due to possible further damage to my arm. 
    She then asked how I got there  Taxi was the reply  which she okayed, even watch us get into taxi. 
    The result no points ,79p for taxi. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.