Sdp — Scope | Disability forum


Hi I'm sure it's correct but can some advice please .My sons finished his college course .so will have too claim jsa in till something comes up .do I loose my disability premium now .Thanks 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.