What type of mobility scooter if I have spinal stenosis? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What type of mobility scooter if I have spinal stenosis?

Options
rmriph
rmriph Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited August 2018 in Transport and travel
Oap suffering from spinal stenosis any help with regards to type of mobility scooter please?

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @rmriph

Welcome to the community!

I currently have a powered wheelchair due to Transverse Myelitus however I don't have much knowledge on mobility scooters, I'm sure other members of the community will get in contact with you soon to offer their advice :)

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @rmriph and welcome to the community! I hope someone is able to advise you about this. In the meantime please feel free to have a look around and get involved in any of the discussions that you would like :)
    Scope

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

You maybe better off visiting a mobility shop and trying a few of them for yourself. Everyone is different and what might suit 1 person may not suit another. Try using google to see if there's any of these shops near you. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • rmriph
    rmriph Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Hi, thank you all for your comments I will try to get to a mobility shop,my trouble is age and more than one complaint but I will try the voluntary service to get there.

Brightness