tribunal on my birthday — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

tribunal on my birthday

jules48
jules48 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited August 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi after 7months of waiting for my tribunal date it finally arrived ...today..my birthday....it was quite stressfull and my anxieties were thru the roof..  Went into the room where 2 ladies wete seated.doctor n judge..asked a few questions re work related n why i felt i am. Unable to...i was very upset n emotional due to my bpdisorder and the doctor after300mins being in ther spoke in judges ear and the judge said straight away..you have won your appeal.and will b bak on esa rate with backpay....dont give upn..go straight ahead witth your appeals...if yu are genuin yu will not hesitate to do so!

Comments

• jules48
    30mins not 300
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jules48

Welcome to the community!

Wishing you a belated happy birthday and congratulations on winning your appeal! You must be incredibly relieved!

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Well done on getting through it @jules48: congratulations, and a happy belated birthday!
  • atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Hi @jules48

Thank for your post, it will send a positive message to our community, not to give up.

Well done on gaining your award at the tribunal.

Belated happy birthday.
  • jules48
    Thanks people..rang esa today ta c if i still need sicknote and said jus last one..my esa will b sirted on my next payment in 2 weeks with bak pay and im in support group..these judges like she said are for us and if you havnt appealed in your last stage then you are not genuin to yourself about your reasons mot to work...people who said oh im on jsa now n didnt know about universal credit.....then you aint genuin cuz i refused ta go on jsa while waiting cuz im not fut fa work so why would i......x
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    They don't kare what day it is I been through the same wen I had a death. If u won I have same condition very intense bpd  my lawyer doin my mr she waiting for me to have my appointment with learning difficulties physcaitrist next wk 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.