Hi, my name is russellwebster! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is russellwebster!

Options
russellwebster
russellwebster Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Does anyone have the phone number for HMTCS please.  Still waiting for my first appeal and have just had a second mandatory reconsideration.  The whole process has been a disgrace.  I was described as well kempt and suitably attired where I was in fact sat in the dressing gown with five days of growth.  Told him I could not dress myslef etc etc.  I got a big zero.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @russellwebster   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Sorry about your assessment and I know the community understands what happens. Can identify with everything you are saying.  Including my self and I wish you well in a successful outcome. You have lots of support here.

In reply to your question.  I am unsure of the number . I assume they have a website would it be on there.

All I can say is a member of our community may know or a member of our team. Speak to the above number help line consider that 0808 800 3333.

If that helps or maybe contact your local CAB for any benefit enquiries.

Please have a look at our benefit advice for information and lots of comments from community members.

All I can say just wanted to welcome you and we can be of any help the community. Please ask.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @russellwebster, and a warm welcome to the community!

So sorry to hear about your experiences. According to this Scope page on appealsyou may call HMCTS on 0300 123 1142. You may also like to try the contact number listed on any of your current letters from the DWP. Best of luck, and do keep us updated.

Brightness