Appealing PIP after form wasn't correct — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Appealing PIP after form wasn't correct

Options
PAULOUS123
PAULOUS123 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited August 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA

Hi all!, i had an idiot advocacy person fill out my pip form!, i didn't know what the form was about at the time!, he put down on eve bodies form!, that they could walk 20 metres!, aided or unaided!, needless to say we are all appealing now!, i should have gone to coventry independent advisory!, i brought my friend there!, and he won top award!, i am using them for my appeal!, on my mandatory reconsideration!, the decision maker agreed with the assessor!, that i showed no signs of anxiety!, he then said i notice from ur doctors letter!, u suffer from chronic anxiety!, and renal disfunction!, what a contradiction in terms!, but agreed fully with assessors decision!, and couldn't award me pip!, what an absolute discrace the whole thing is!, i am looking forward to winning my appeal!, shame i had an idiot fill out the form!, i also sent them a physciatric report saying i suffered same!, regards paulous!

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @PAULOUS123 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Sorry what has happened.  Thank you for sharing.

Please have a look at our benefit knowledge Talk about PIP for advice and information.  Also consider speaking to CAB as well for filling out forms or benefit information plus advice.

Could be worth contacting.  For appeals and other information.

We are a supportive friendly community who care and share.

Ask the community anything.

Wish you a successful outcome.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @PAULOUS123 and a very warm welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about your experience of PIP and really do hope that you are able to win your appeal. Who did you get to help fill in the form? It may be worth looking at Citizens Advice as they can support you with the application. Pleas do keep the community updated and we wish you the very best of luck!
    Scope

• Waylay
    Waylay Community member, Scope Member Posts: 973 Pioneering
    Options
    CABs seem to vary wildly. My CAB was **** at filling in the form. Left many questions blank, others with just the bullet points that she said she'd turn into paragraphs later. I lost, of course.
  • PAULOUS123
    PAULOUS123 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    HI!, ITS PAULOUS!, TRIBUNAL WENT DISASTROUSLY WRONG!, I WAS HUNG DRAWN AND QUARTERED!, EVIL PEOPLE!, WHEN I GOT PIP FORM FILLED OUT CORRECT BY COV INDEPENDENT ADVICE! THEY FAXED IT DIRECTLY TO TRIBUNAL APPEALS!, SO I THOUGHT ALL IS FINE NOW!, AT TRIBUNAL I WOULD HAVE SHOT MYSELF IF ID HAD A GUN!, MY GOD!, ID OVERLUCKED THE FACT THAT HEARING WAS BASED ON ORIGINAL FORM!, FILLED OUT BY COV ADVOCY IDIOT!, I TEXTED HIM!, BUT HED CHANGED HIS NUMBER!!!, SOMEBODY HAD HIS NEW MOBILE NUMBER AND GAVE IT TO ME!, IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS!, I TOLD HIM!, UVE NEARLY DRIVEN ME TO SUICIDE U B'STARD!, I HAD TO GO ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS!, COV LAW CENTRE HAVE TAKEN IT TO UPPER TIER TRIBUNAL!, HAD REPORT AND THEY SAID THEY BASED ALL ON COV INDEPENDENT ADVICE FORM!, NO THEY USED ORIGINAL CLAIM FORM FILLED OUT BY ADVOCY IDIOT!, LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING!, WILL HAVE THEM ON THAT!, IN THE MEANTIME I PUT ANOTHER CLAIM IN!, ASSESSOR CAME OVER AS A LOVELY WOMAN!, THIS TIME I FULLY RECORDED ASSESSMENT!, LOW AND BEHOLD!, THE **** FALSIFIED MY REPORT!, PROBABLY STILL WONT REVERSE ON MANDATORY!, BUT MY GOD!, LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT TRIBUNAL!, IF IT COMES TO IT!, WAS LISTENING TO RECORDING THE OTHER DAY!, SHE ASKED DID I GET ANY SUICIDAL OR SELF HARM THOUGHTS!, AFTER LAST TRIBUNAL!, I SAID YES!, HER REPLY WAS "FINE"!!!, WILL KEEP U UPDATED IF IM STILL ALIVE!, REGARDS PAULOUS.

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @PAULOUS123   Sorry to hear what you been through.

Please I do understand .

Please if I can suggest and advise you to consider speaking to the following charities.

They have a lot of experience, knowledge, expertise on benefits and any thing around mental health.

Supportive, compassionate.

Offer floating support, benefit advice, guidance . Well being and health information and anything else you may need support with.

Used these three.

https://www.richmondfellowship.org.uk

https://www.mind.org.uk

https://www.rethink.org

Might not be in all areas. Apply through GP or on website.

Please if I can help with anything. Please contact me .

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.