PIP Appeal query — Scope | Disability forum

PIP Appeal query

Tamsin
Tamsin Member Posts: 17 Connected
Hi there, I am supporting my mum to appeal a recent decision not to award her PIP, she has had the Mandatory Reconsideration and I am awaiting the letter which states they have disallowed it ( they informed me the decision was unchanged over the phone today). Once I receive the letter I understand i have to complete a SSCS1 form In order to move forward to Tribunal.  My question is, do i need to include any additional evidence and all points of the basis of the appeal at this stage or at a later stage once i receive the submission pack from DWP?  i hope this makes sense.
For the mandatory reconsideration i followed advice and sent in documents which demonstrated which descriptors my mum should have scored on and gave detailed reasons why. I also sent in additional medical evidence.  Do i submit the same evidence with the SSCS1 form?

Thanks

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.