Hi, my name is debshadenough! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is debshadenough!

Options
debshadenough
debshadenough Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone just a quick question ive been waiting for 53 weeks for a appeal date ive struggled for the last year and lost my home due to financial difficulties and still am just wondering how much longer as well as physical symptoms my mental ones are really getting to me any ideas on how much longer people think ill have to wait Thanks in advance Debbie Xx

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @debshadenough
    Welcome to the commutnity! Sorry to hear about your current situation :( Unfortunately I am unsure so I am unable to advise you, sorry. However another member of the community may know what to do and will be in contact with you soon to offer their advise :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @debshadenough and a very warm welcome to the community! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us all. I am so sorry to hear that your appeal has taken so long! How are you managing your housing situation currently? Have you called DWP to see if they have any progress? Also, what is the appeal for? I really do hope that you hear something soon! Sorry for all of the questions
    Scope

Brightness