Getting a statement from tribunal? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Getting a statement from tribunal?

tpotts
tpotts Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
helllo  i had my tribunal hearing was told no pip awarded  so i asked for a statement of reasons i now have a letter saying the judge to due reasons beyond her control can not  do a statement of reasons and i now need another hearing has you heard of this before  thanks teresa

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @tpotts Pleased to meet you . Welcome.

Thank you for joining.  Thank you for your question. I am unsure of an answer. They will be members of our team or community who will know.

We are a supportive community. Care and share.

Lots of information, advice.

Hope that helps.

Take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @tpotts and a very warm welcome to the community! I personally have not heard of this, although I hope other community members will be able to help! It may also be worth contacting citizens advice about the matter and seeing what they suggest. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to be in touch :)
    Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.