PIP claim, my story — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP claim, my story

Options
suezy
suezy Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hello each one ! i have a claim going though to pip with all sorts of heath issues , mean while i have all sorts of ails going on and believe me they have not been nice going though to many different test like EBUS biopsies cd scan because i was told i had tumours in my lungs ... i have already gone though this when i was just 32. and my heath as not been right since then , 1st  is vasculitis, then cancer 3rd stage though i did try i had the operations where i think they did something to my bladder cannot control having U.T.I. always E.coli  which they cannot get rid off i am Antibotic's every month , i was using H.R.T. for more than 16 years  then one day i had a massive heart attack i was clinically dead for 15 minutes but hey i am still here lol i had angioplasty and was fitted with stents. Got ulcerative Colitisis ! then to add they have Diagnoised me with C.O.P.D. Sarcarcodoisis . and other lung conditions i was working a full time Empolyment since i left school at 16 because of all these illnesses i have not done nothing since because it seems every time i pick up i get dragged back down and it really pisses me off !!!!! i am at the moment waiting for my pip claim and have not a clue what the outcome is going to be i need to  take that  many tablets and other medical stuff , now this is just a few things i have told because believe me there's much more to be added . i have been told it's points that they add to each condition like can you walk so far with out getting out of breath with C.O.P.D. and other lung conditions not far i can get out of breath just lying down . still 

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @suezy, thank you for taking the time to share this with us all. I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much at the moment. Do you have any support in place to support you at this time? I wish you the very best of luck with your PIP claim and please do let us know how you get on :)
    Scope

• suezy
    Options
     Thanks Chloe  but i live in a area which has nothing to help nobody but i have joined scope just in case they refuse my claim ? which will put me on the right way what to do in this happens . I feel like i am flogging a dead horse they have been informed of what's been going on , i did have one of their p.i. come to go though all that i told them because i could not attend to see there doctors that was 6 weeks ago now . i did however receive a letter from pip stating they are looking at the dicision lol:/
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well we are all behind you @suezy! Sorry to hear that no other support has been available to you. Please do feel free to get involved with the community :)
    Scope

• suezy
    Options
    i have received my pip today ! i really not sure what it all means only to reduce my benefit ! which of cause i am not happy with what do points mean ? i have scored 9 according to them , i have not had a doctor visit my house only a rep from there office ,i cannot justify what the comments she added to my case ,for instants 2 days before her arrival i was really having a very unpleasant day , i suffer from ulcerative colitis where i loose loads of blood , and feeling very weak  and it does not help when i have to take blood thinner's due to having a cardic  arrest back in 2005 and i seem to forget because i flat lined  for 15 minutes and that's true i was told it can effect your brain and i do forget ! but having this flare up makes me really ill as you can image i have to remain in bed for up to 2/3 days to get my strength up and i was recovering i regaining a little so why did she only give me 9 points by just being at my house for 1 and half hours ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    9 points for daily living or mobility or for both parts added together? use this PIP self test to see what they have recommended you score. http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.