PIP ASSESSORS REPORT — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP ASSESSORS REPORT

PaulSalter
PaulSalter Community member Posts: 10 Connected
Just received assessors report which I requested. What does me wearing a cap and having lots of tattoos have a significance in the report. What she said at the assessment to what she wrote on report are totally opposite. Foe example I caught 2 buses to be at assessment. No I didn't. I was proud of myself getting on a bus and was OK with it  No I wasn't. I hated it. I was motivated to attend. No I wasn't. The bus was fairly busy. No it wasn't. It was full with standing room only. She said at assessment that she'll push for mobility due to my seizures. She reported the opposite and that I like going out walking or catching buses. Report says my last seizure was in March. No it wasn't. It was end of June. Half my meds are missing even though I took in my repeats. The lies go on and on. Two faced or what!!!  

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Par for the course I am afraid.

In one of my reports I was described as being arrogant. argumentative and threatening. I actually said very little other than to answer their questions yes or no!!
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    The sooner we have recorded PIP acessments the better yours and Yadnad acessments must be not the he norm as a lot of people have correct and honest acessments we only hear about the bad ones. Put a complaint into the acessment company and go for a MR.
  • PaulSalter
    I assume a Mandatory Reconsideration is the dwp decision maker just reading through the same report again. And coming to the same decision? 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,321 Disability Gamechanger
    Only about 17% of MR decisions change. Have you added up the points? There should be dots or ticks in boxes, use the PIP descriptors to add them up and see if they recommended an award.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    A different DM looks at your case for MR - but only 20% of MRs succeed whereas 71% of appeals do. But you have to ask for an MR before you can appeal to a tribunal. 
  • PaulSalter
    Poppy. There isn't any points that I can see on the assessors report
  • PaulSalter
    I mean, you feel **** as it is. No confidence in yourself blah blah blah and then a so called professional lies through there teeth. I was brought up to be a good person and not to lie. I'm feeling not listened to and taken notice of even more than usual now
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,321 Disability Gamechanger
    Poppy. There isn't any points that I can see on the assessors report
    You're right there is never any points on the assessment report, you have to look for those boxes with dots or tick and add them up yourself. They don't add them because what they tick is what they recommend to the decision maker.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • PaulSalter
    I see Poppy I can only have 4 boxes ticked. I'll give more info tomorrow as I've hit the drink now as feeling ****

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.