Hi, my name is shivy72! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is shivy72!

Options
shivy72
shivy72 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi there my name is siobhan

Comments

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • shivy72
    shivy72 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
  • Osultrus
    Osultrus Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi shivy72 ...
    Im New Here And Was Just Wondering, HowYou Are ? ...
    Im Not Too Sure, How This Site Works Yet, However I Thought I’d ‘Try’ To Reach-Out To You And Perhaps, You We Can Have A Chat, About ‘Why’ Each Of Us, Has Recently Joined ? ...
    What Do You ‘Hope’, To ‘Get-Out’ Of, Being A Member Of This Site shivy?... 
    Im Hoping I Will Be Able To Talk To Other People, Who ‘Understand’, What It’s Like, To ‘Exist’ Within This World, When Suffering From ‘Many’ Mental-Health Problems / Diagnosis / Issues Etc  (Since Aged Six - Escalated ‘Hugely’ Over The Years Since - Now Fifty Four) And Just ‘Get’, How Much Of A ‘Struggle’ It Is, Even Just To Keep ‘Existing’, When All I Really Want To Do, Is ‘Stop-The-World’ Too, ‘Get-Off’ Permentally Or, Drop Off To ‘Sleep’ In The ‘Hope’, Of Never Awakening Again ...
    Sorry shivy72, I Really Don’t Want To ‘Put-You-Off’, Before We Even Hopefully, Get The ‘Chance’ To ‘Chat’, As I Really Would Like That, ‘IF’, You Would Too ? ...
    I Will Go For Now But, I Hope, To Hear From You, Some Point Soon And Please, Just Know, ‘Your-No-Longer-Alone’, So Don’t ‘Suffer-In-Silence’ ...
    Much Love N Big, Yet Soft Gentle Hugs Are Being Sent Your Way, Not Just Today, But Everyday ... Osultrus xx  <3
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @shivy72
    Welcome to the community! Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @shivy72

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness