Encounter with a PIP HP - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Encounter with a PIP HP

2»

Comments

• Shlbly
    Shlbly Community member Posts: 136 Pioneering
    edited October 2018
    He is always doing it, he did it to me, don’t know why he is still on this forum, I avoid him at all costs and don’t answer his messages.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Well said mike, reading other posts it come across that many posters like myself see and hear from claimants who give the impression that they are not as bad as they are portraying. As we don’t live with them 24/7 it’s only a snap shot of what maybe their life is really like. Mike you have worked, been with people who have severe MH problems while most of us have I expect have only seen MH patients on their weekly shopping trip with their Carer. We have to be more educated and view people’s conditions with compassion and not jump to the wrong conclusion. Easy to do so we all must keep an open mind.
  • atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Hi @mikehughescq

Like your posts on this thread.

Also support the fact the you report the abuse aimed at you.

Blind ignorance has no place, in our community, best left to right wing media.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi everyone, can I please remind you all of f the community guidelines. It is important to remember that words read online don’t always convey tone or context and so may be misinterpreted, therefore it is important to consider language and audience. 

We want the community to be a safe and supportive place. Please make sure your messages respect other users’ views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them. 

Take care to present your views tactfully.

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Sorry to say, but I must admit this has been an interesting thread and it's better than watching Coronation Street or EastEnders and TV in general...

Sorry @Sam_Scope for posting my reply.❤️
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• Sam_Alumni
    I think we can have interesting debates with very differing opinions, but this is a safe space for everyone and I hope all members can remember that they can put their opinions across without being confrontational.
    Scope
    Sam_Scope said:
    I think we can have interesting debates with very differing opinions, but this is a safe space for everyone and I hope all members can remember that they can put their opinions across without being confrontational.

I agree, @Sam_Scope well said and after all where all in the same boat needing help and or support. ❤️ Love and peace to all.
    ⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    This is a public forum where anyone can comment in a reasonable way.  It is not a private consultation forum such as a one to one in an office setting.
    Matilda said:
    This is a public forum where anyone can comment in a reasonable way.  It is not a private consultation forum such as a one to one in an office setting.

Yes @Matilda hope your well, and you also right everyone has the right to speak and give their reasons and opinions.

By the way Matilda have you heard anything at all since you've had your ongoing PIP, I haven't, and still awaiting what the (light touch review) is at the ten year point which they the DWP were going to publish at the end of this summer? 
    ⬇️

• Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Government_needs_reform

Hope you are well.

No, I've heard nothing and hope I don't for another 8 years when the 10 years is up!

I haven't heard anything about the light touch review.
    @Matilda  hope your well as can be expected too.

Well two years for you gone already, mines a year November good god where's the time fly.

Ive not heard anything either about light touch and I hope we don't have to go through it all again my nerves can't take it.

Drop me a PM if you hear anything regarding the above. ?
    ⬇️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 90 Listener
    edited October 2018
    Comment removed by moderator
  • [Deleted User]
    ahhh protect the bully? do not email me with site rules you just keep protecting bullys and big mouth abusers who insult every poster as if they are stupid or thick 
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2018
    Removed by moderator
  • Sam_Alumni
    @sweet you are entitled to your opinions, but abusive name calling will not be permitted as per the community guidelines.  If you would like to discuss this further, then please email us on community@scope.org.uk

I am now closing this discussion.
    Scope
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.