Scary — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Scary

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Online news  people esa will automatically drop when brown enevlope appears. Without much warning next year. I hopin to escape this moving to a house so I won't need esa. People need to be prepared 4 this 

Comments

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sam12 could you provide a link or a bit more explanation?

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,052 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Those that are currently claiming the old income related benefits will not have to change to UC until at least 2019 but this could even be much later than this for a lot of people. Unless you have a change of circumstances in the meantime that will prompt a move across.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks @poppy123456

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

• sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Options
    Doubt I be on the uc am. Moving away so my esa will stop I think am moving this month with bf am getting remarried that be in 2020 year no decade start am still healing of benzos so my body be back to normal. I want to look good on my wedding day. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.