PIP decision and unresolved complaint - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP decision and unresolved complaint

Options
2»

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

:
    :

That's totally different to Gitaparmar because they haven't received a decision yet.
    Ah yes - you are right - will just have to see what the DWP decision is then as they normally follow the assessor's recommendations 
  • mysterio
    mysterio Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    I was notified within a week of the decision im
    still waiting it’s been 5 weeks but during that they have cut my other money esa has been cut during this process 
  • gitaparmar
    gitaparmar Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    Options
    Spent 2 hours on the phone going backwards and forwards between capita and dwp regards complaint about the contents of the report. No one wants to know. In the end spoke to manager at dwp he has agreed to pass on to his manager and she will call me back on Monday. Regards decision they are working on mid July my report went to them on 7/8. So waiting game but going by the report she won't be awarded anything. But yet the hcp on her report said it should be revived in 2 years time.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm still waiting for a reply to my complaint that was lodged with ATOS back in April although I did get an acknowledgement of it a couple of months ago.

• gitaparmar
    gitaparmar Community member Posts: 24 Connected
    Options
    Well good luck with that complaint. They will probably fob you of the 1st time my 1st went down the drain was told she assessor left so they can't do anything. See what they come up with 2md time around

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.