JUDGE NOT SETTING ASIDE DECISION ABOUT 1ST TIER TRIBUNAL — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

JUDGE NOT SETTING ASIDE DECISION ABOUT 1ST TIER TRIBUNAL

Options
gazza123
gazza123 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi won an appeal in August DWP requested a statement of reasons and that the Judge had not got the dates from the change to dla tp pip correct as there should of been a run on period of a month ..I phoned the court yesterday they said a decision notice is on its way they could tell me that the judge refused to set asdie any decsions she made and that the dates are correct...Just looking for advice if anyone knows what all this means ? Can dwp still appeal? just going out my mind ....been to see my local MP today and he was calling the DWP  as he was not happy with what i told him ...and how people with mental health issues are treated during this process ...anyone gone through similar ? Thanks 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.