Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
JUDGE NOT SETTING ASIDE DECISION ABOUT 1ST TIER TRIBUNAL
Hi won an appeal in August DWP requested a statement of reasons and that the Judge had not got the dates from the change to dla tp pip correct as there should of been a run on period of a month ..I phoned the court yesterday they said a decision notice is on its way they could tell me that the judge refused to set asdie any decsions she made and that the dates are correct...Just looking for advice if anyone knows what all this means ? Can dwp still appeal? just going out my mind ....been to see my local MP today and he was calling the DWP as he was not happy with what i told him ...and how people with mental health issues are treated during this process ...anyone gone through similar ? Thanks
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.