Pip check up — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip check up

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
How often can u check up date on pip Mr I bottle out to ring again 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    As often as you want but there's no timescales to any decision.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    edited October 2018
    5 wks now waited to hear of pip result. I to ring Monday timescale is 5 to 6 wks she said fed up waiting 
  • poppy123456
    There's no timescales to any decision. Hopefully not much longer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • sam12
    edited October 2018
     Am being fobbed off I was told to ring on 6 wk they chase it up now a snotty lady said take time am fuming. I need money as winter coming goin very cold
  • poppy123456
    Hi,

I'm not sure why you were told 6 weeks because there's no timescales to MR decisions, they take as long as they take. I know it's very frustrating having to wait but there's nothing more you can do until a decision's been made. Hopefully it won't be too long now.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.