Hi, my name is mk76! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mk76!

Options

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can now understand more about how this alarms you

Hopefully this will make you chuckle, I am a good listener too.....but I'm deaf lol
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • mk76
    mk76 Community member Posts: 85 Connected
    Options
    Well told u we all got problems  but u found away to adjust to yours  well done , the only thing i got left is my humour  let me know if u find a spare leg  lol
  • Ami2301
    edited October 2018
    Options
    For me, a good sense of humour helps loads! 

Believe me I have my days where I wallow in self-pity but I try and snap out of it otherwise it will drive me nuts!
  • mk76
    Options
    My wife's band me from answering the phone lol  i always put my foot init ! My mum rung me and i answered hello the mortchary u kill them we grill them lol 
  • mk76
    Options
    And the pasta from my church rung and i was having a turn .and i answered the phone hello this is sex line  and  he asked have i any heaters cos the heating had gone off in the church
  • mk76
    Options
  • Ami2301
    Options
    Due to my role in the online community, and to prevent offending members, that was very inappropriate. Please keep in mind that this would upset members.

I am glad that you seem more relaxed now as to begin with I could sense you were really stressed and frustrated.
  • mk76
    Options
    I promise to behave !! It's been a bad day with a new doctor telling me he's going to stop my tramadol which im taking 100mlg 4x aday to 10mls of  plane morphen  and IL go back in 2 week to have a different doctor give me something else im in constant pain and they don't know what each other says and they work in the same building  x
  • mk76
    Options
    I apologize  for having a sense of humour if i lose that i may as well just give up 
  • mk76
    Options
    Just put the little monsters to bed so now in chilling 
  • Ami2301
    Options
    It's awful that they are treating you like this!

Its OK, we all have our bad days. I really hope tomorrow and the days after are good to you :)
  • Ami2301
    Options
    Honestly there is no need to apologise for having your own sense of humour. It's like saying you're sorry for being you. I don't want you to feel like you can't be yourself here, you seem like a lovely guy and I'm happy that you felt comfortable to open up! Like I said, I wanted to prevent members being offended.
  • mk76
    Options
    Constant pain daily can't sleep cos of it  but thank u got the chat and the welcome i can't stay as my eyes are going funny looking at a small screen X i i can feel my self having a turn
  • Ami2301
    Options
    Is your wife with you?
  • mk76
    Options
    She goes out one night a week to play darts all the rest of the time she s home XX i have to go eyes  playing up
  • Ami2301
    Options
    OK, I hope you sleep well and remember we are always here! :)
  • mk76
    Options
    God bless u all  night
  • SharonHearn
    SharonHearn Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Options
    Hi Mark :)I'm afraid I know nothing about Lymphodema other than what I have seen on the television but it doesn't look very nice (I'm master of the understatement haha). From looking it up on Wikipedia I see that it's something that maybe is a 'side effect' of the lump you had removed. All I can find for treatment on the NHS site though is massage, compression bandages and exercise :-( I hope you can get somewhere with your doctors though, doesn't seen fair not being able to see the same dr, is it something you can request when you make an appointment? Non stop pain is the worst :-(
  • mk76
    Options
    Hi Sharon
    I have got stockings but they won't fit over my leg when it swell up so big and the creams don't work   but thank u for talking to me 
  • SharonHearn
    SharonHearn Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Options
    You're welcome :-)

Brightness