Need help with PIP tribune real appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Need help with PIP tribune real appeal

Options
SKVasudeva
SKVasudeva Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Need help with PIP tribune real appeal 

Comments

• SKVasudeva
    Options
    Any advice I live in Middlesex area, citizens advice bureau very difficult almost impossible to get through 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

What sort of advice would you like? More details are needed to be able to help you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • SKVasudeva
    Options
    DWP have responded to my appeal, the information is inaccurate, a lot of law has been used to back their decisions.

it feels like I need a lawyer to help look at it!

i have been trying to contact citizens advice bureau but it’s been very difficult 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You might want to look at the Law Centre website.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @SKVasudeva
    I just saw your post on my wall and responded, but wanted to reply here in case you missed it.

I am so sorry to hear you are having such a tough time, it might help if you could speak to one of our Scope helpline team? You can call them on 0808 800 3333
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Have you tried any welfare rights or benefits advice agencies? There may be some in your area? I also had trouble getting cab appointment so I just went to them and made the appointment 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.