Suzie1958 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Suzie1958

SusieShelts
SusieShelts Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi I'm new to scope but I'm hoping someone can help.  I suffer with fybro.yalgia as well as some other health issues.  What I am finding is for all I take Zomorph and oramorph with other pain killers.  I am struggling with the pain and lack of movement.  Does anyone know how to help as my depression is going into over time.  I'm crying at stupid things.  HELP!!!

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You really should speak to your GP, it's always very difficult to advise on a forum because no one is medically qualified to give such advice. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • SusieShelts
    SusieShelts Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanks I think I had almost decided to go back to go and hope she listens this time
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @SusieShelts welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're struggling. There are many fibromyalgia warriors within the community and I'm sure they will be more than happy to get in contact with you to offer support and advice.

Please let us know if you need any further help! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    If you do my like your g p get another one and ask if they have a pain clinic. Good luck 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    In all honesty the pain clinic didn't do anything to help me and my level of pain from fibro and other things. I tried multiple different things they recommended, now i just take pain medication which includes morphine. The pain clinic discharged me almost 3 years ago saying there was nothing else they could do for me.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness