do you need to take medical evidence with you to pip assessment even if you sent it to them — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

do you need to take medical evidence with you to pip assessment even if you sent it to them

topshoes
topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
do you need to take  medical evidence with you for pip assessment thank you x

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,332 Disability Gamechanger
    You can try but don't be surprised if they refuse to accept it from you on the day, as this has happened to lots of people, myself included. Evidence should ideally be sent with a claim form.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    You can take copies of evidence that you sent in and new recent that wasn’t available at the time of application just in case anything has been lost or mislaid, if refused you have lost nothing except taking a few extra papers. Good luck.
  • topshoes
    thank you again x 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,332 Disability Gamechanger
    Appeal papers for a PIP assessment?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • topshoes
    edited October 2018
    medical papers for pip  assessment , i have just find some more medical papers what i did not send in , not going to take any in as you advised me not to, but might phone up to see if i can still send the ones i find in x thank you all again for your advice , lol i would not lgnore you @Username_removed yes i know what you mean too. x
  • topshoes
     @Username_removed i can see where your coming from thank you x
  • topshoes
    thank you everyone i got my paper work for pip they are giving me standard on both only got it for a year so im not going to dwell on it .  thank you again  x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.