Assessment — Scope | Disability forum


hi I have received an assessment form and cannot get the right  words in my head I need help filling it in but cab can’t help anyone?



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.