Underpayments — Scope | Disability forum


my son was transferred from inc ben to esa cb in 2011 hegets £73.10 plus £37 for being in support group he also gets high rate mob middle rate dla he was 26 when changed over has never worked is single and always lived with parents we got esa3 form for him would he be entitled to premium back payments



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.