Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

How would buying a property for my son affect his benefits?

Springfield66Springfield66 Member Posts: 8 Listener
I want to buy a property for my son who suffers from Anxiety Disoder. He lives with us and only receives Employment Support Allowance. I want to buy a studio flat for him but worry how this would affect his benefits as he has and is likely to have no other income. If anyone can advise or point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thank you


Sign in or join us to comment.