ESA SUPPORT GROUP REVIEWS - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA SUPPORT GROUP REVIEWS

Options
13»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Don't forget to send your evidence with the form because they rarely contact anyone for this. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • stevenheather
    stevenheather Community member Posts: 23 Listener
    Options
    Thanks poppy
    Sending with it
    prescription list
    latest mental health unit letter about med changes

the only other stuff I have is dated 2013 /14 when first back op and 2016 2nd back nerve block just letter 2

nothing much about my mental health

fo you think 2013/14 letters will be any good as it’s when my condition started

thanks
    steve

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    Options
    Any evidence no matter how old it is, I've sent stuff that's over 15 years old in, as long as it still relates and fits in with your condition (s) now you will be fine.
    ⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• poppy123456
    Options
    Yes, i agree send the evidence regardless of how old it is.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • stevenheather
    Options
    Thank you for your help

its hard to find any evidence 
    the ones I got was when in hospital I took some pictures of my file they leave in your room

where else would I look ?

thanks again

what a great site
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I’m not sure pictures of a file will help. Does your GP have anything in your medical records you can use? Can you ask someone that knows you well to write a letter of support stating how your conditions affect you?
  • stevenheather
    Options
    Thanks poppy
    sent it now
    not been good for a few days now and really find motivation hard and trying to fight off pain and depression 

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I really hope today is a better one for you, @stevenheather.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.