Pip from dla — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip from dla

nikity
nikity Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi could some one help I had to fill in pip form to change from dla I sent form away got message back on 19 September saying they have received form on getting help to fill form in I phoned citizens advice bureau and some one from department of health social security came filled my form in I asked him for copy of form but he said I would not need it as he would deal with it internally he questioned me about some of my meds that I am on saying that I am on a very high dose  but I am worried as I don't have a copy of what he has written on form he just asked me to sign it help worried 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @nikity I am sorry to hear what has happened, hopefully members of the community will be in contact with you soon to advise!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, not having a copy of your application form is not the end of the world I expect nearly all claimants go to their F2F acessment with a copy of their application form for reference, if you did have a copy or took, take folders, files with you the acessor will observe you in the way you handle them retrieving the information and hold the files and folders and will be able to determine how your manual dexterity is and your mental state, as you are able to find follow the line of questions being asked. Rely on your memory and don’t be to quick to answer if you need to have the question repeated then ask or can you please explain what it is you want or require to know. Good luck and keep posting.
  • topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
    Hi @nikity a warm welcome to you , sorry to hear you are worrying im sure all will be fine .
  • nikity
    nikity Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Thanks to everyone for answering my questione I am still waiting 
  • mom123
    mom123 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Hi I was sent a copy of my forms only to find lost my higher rate mobility because I can pick a cup up and plan a route.
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    @mom123

Are you going to ask for a mandatory reconsideration?
  • mom123
    Have all ready done just waiting on a date.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,360 Disability Gamechanger
    mom123 said:
    Have all ready done just waiting on a date.
    A date? then you've requested the Tribunal and not the MR.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mom123
    Asked for MR but came back as tribunal applied twice for MR.
  • poppy123456
    mom123 said:
    Asked for MR but came back as tribunal applied twice for MR.
    This doesn't make sense. An MR request is made to DWP and a Tribunal request is made to HMCTS. You can't request a Tribunal without first asking for the MR and waiting for a decision letter because you need the letter to request the Tribunal. Without the letter your Tribunal will be refused.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • mom123
    Have spoken to DWP regarding the letter, they say they have sent two letters with Thier final decision that's why itsi gone to a tribunal.
  • poppy123456

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.