The wicked witch of the wirral has now left the building...DWP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The wicked witch of the wirral has now left the building...DWP

Government_needs_reform
Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
As I say to Ms McVey.You have done the right thing Esther I diden’t know if I was dreaming this morning what you’ve done, I must say, oh what a glorious morning it is indeed…But you could have taken UC with you too… please don’t hurry back…

[sentence removed by moderator]

Oh dear how could we all forget it will be a sixth minister in 3 years. Let’s rock..

⬇️
I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

Comments

• Gwendoline1
    Gwendoline1 Community member Posts: 215 Pioneering
    Hiya Government-needs-reform,
    I say hip hip hooray ?. 
    Quite right, it certainly is a beautiful day.
    The beginning of a song comes to mind
    “ oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day “.
    Ive always been a person that often would say, each political party are basically the same.
    But our dear Ms E McVey is another thing. What a horrible obnoxious person she is.
    There was this horrible smugness about her, she was discussing UC. I felt she came across as though she didn’t care and as if she enjoyed people’s misery.
    What goes around comes back around, that’s what my dear mother says. Boy do I hope she as her own fair share of bad luck/ unhappiness/ sadness. You get my drift.???

Brightness