If I don't fill in the form does that mean they will take my ESA from me?
Hi I have today received a form saying that I get ESA contribution based and maybe entitled to Income Related Employment Support Allowance, the form is asking about every ones income who live with me, if I don't fill in the form does that mean they will take my ESA from me?
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 959 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 257 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 670 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 727 Autism and neurodiversity
- 874 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.