Pip m r letter — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip m r letter

Options
Fireantguy22
Fireantguy22 Community member Posts: 33 Courageous
Hi I've wrote out my m r letter do I need to send any supporting letters off doctors etc with the M r letter or is that after I get refused again?

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You should send any relevant evidence, but your concentration should be on how you meet the descriptors with examples of what happens
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You must state your reason for the appeal clearly and forward any supporting evidence as soon as possible – do not wait for the hearing.
    Section 5 is where you must state your reasons for your appeal. You must write down the reasons why you think the decision is wrong. Your reasons do not have to be lengthy or written in legal language, but you need to say more than just 'I disagree'. Explain simply why you think the decision is incorrect and what you believe the correct decision should be.

Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.