PIP MR — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP MR

dannyUK76
dannyUK76 Community member Posts: 106 Courageous
i am sending in a mr tomorrow long story cut short I had a claim in tribunal n told open new one. 
So what I’m asking is when they received my MR will it goto case manger where I’m still awaiting a decision on my tribunal or will it goto someone who deals with MR’s

Comments

• markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Who advised you to start a new claim while waiting for a tribunal
     A case manager will not make a decision on your tribunal it is the courts
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,332 Disability Gamechanger
    Who told you to request the MR on the new claim decision? Did you get expert face to face advice? Last week on several of your threads you were advised to ask for a supersession.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • dannyUK76
    Last week I was advised by a case manger that they could not do a supersession on a active claim. 
    So a MR is my only option. 
  • dannyUK76
    Told by case manger now that they requesting the court change date of award to the end on 2nd may 18 when new claim starts so it’s a MR and 10 months of hell again. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.