cooking - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

cooking

Comments

• topshoes
    topshoes Community member Posts: 442 Pioneering
     @ereilly26 has it got the light on switch like i said above
  • ereilly26
    ereilly26 Community member Posts: 22 Listener
    i got 7 points in total for daily care i also have careers come in to times a day
  • Firefly123
    Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
    Yes my Aunts is gas @topshoes just like poppy posted.I've no idea about electric ones  

Did you have help filling the form in @ereilly26 

• topshoes
    edited November 2018
    i think @poppy123456 is trying to help you as knows about all the points as i dont  lol
  • topshoes
    @Firefly123 yes i know it is hard as well if you not got a photo to let every one know what your on about , but hope we got there in the end lol
  • ereilly26
    no I did not have help to fill the form in as I am on my own
  • Firefly123
    Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    The question that has been answered the question that has been asked more than once. As no one can seem to identify what sort of switch this is, can you prepare and cook a simple meal yourself, or do you need assistance or supervision from another person?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ereilly26
    I cant  prepare and cook a simple meal by myself
  • poppy123456
    ereilly26 said:
    I cant  prepare and cook a simple meal by myself
    You need to explain why you can't do this and what would happen if you did try to do this by yourself. The same for every other descriptor, you need to explain why you can't do that activity.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • ereilly26
    hi if I did not have the key switch for the cooker I have set the cooker on fire 2 times as I forget it was on because I have very bad memory I also get careers who come in 3.hours 30 minutes a week to give me tablets as I forget to take them they gave me 1 point for that I got 2 points for washing and bathing 2 points for making budgeting decisions and 12 points for planning and following a journey
  • poppy123456
    Do you currently have an award? Sorry but i'm confused, i thought you asked about claiming PIP so i assumed you didn't have an award.
  • ereilly26
    yes I got the high rate of motabilty and 7 points for daily living
  • poppy123456
    As you already have an award, what exactly is your question? Are you going through a review? or have you reported a change of circumstances? or are you asking because you're thinking of reporting a change of circumstances?
  • ereilly26
    I want to appeal for the daily living as I had the hight rate of care on dla
  • C_Herath2009
    C_Herath2009 Community member Posts: 26 Listener
    I can completely understand my points(even though i got PIP..)Made nosense to my Parents had no reflection on my Day to Day living -which is complete and utter Chaos (My Mum's discription)But i would NOT (Personally go down this route,this is only MY personal view)I have many friends there situation has deteriated -they re apply end up with less than they started with ?(I have aprox 4 FRIENDS this has happened TO with Physical or Mental illness..)They take it all the way to a Judicial Review ...And get LESS than they have already been awarded...
  • C_Herath2009
    PERSONAL oppinion only..If you have an Advocate use them ..You can look them up..
  • C_Herath2009
    ADVOCATE look up your local one-I had someone do & Doing all this Mallarkey for me its in Klingon langauge-Don't even go near the form yourself makes no sense ..Unless you turn it upside down!!!?Sorry still have a sense off Humour or Library one day a week will help us?
  • poppy123456
    ereilly26 said:
    I want to appeal for the daily living as I had the hight rate of care on dla
    When was the decision made on the PIP award? The more information you give us here, the more someone will be able to help you. It's extremely difficult to help when limited information is given.
  • ereilly26
    sorry the decision was made last friday

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.