cooking - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

cooking

13»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Firstly, you need to get face to face advice from welfare rights or a law centre near you before you ask for a Mandatory Reconsideration. No one on an internet forum can tell you if there's any risks to your current award when you ask for the MR. No one here knows exactly how your conditions affect you and it's impossible to advise further. You have 1 month from the date of the decision to request the MR.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ereilly26
    ereilly26 Community member Posts: 22 Listener
    it says on the form that if I get 3 hours 30 minutes a week  of care I can get 1 extra point is that right
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    This is for managing therapy at home for example if you need assistance with recommended physiotherapy, having carers come in does not necessarily meet this criterea

c. Needs supervision, prompting or assistance to be able to manage therapy that takes no more than 3.5 hours a week.  2 points.

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.