Universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal credit

sophieanne
sophieanne Community member Posts: 25 Listener
Hi my daughter is waiting for her work capitalty assemesnt form to be send to us after 3 months she has adhd high functioning Austin’s depression and anxiety. She can’t do basic tasks such as cleaning cooking or go to new places alone or on a bus train to new places alone she can’t talk to people she doesn’t know either. What are the chances of her getting places in the lcwra group ? Thanks 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,332 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm afraid no one will be able to answer that question because we don't know exactly how her conditions affect her ability to do any type of job, which is what she'll be assessed on. When she returns the UC50 for you should send evidence with the form about how her conditions affect her.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sophieanne
    thanks We haven’t received uc50 form yet the work coach didn’t even say anything about it she just said someone will send one out 3 months later haven’t heard nothing 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,332 Disability Gamechanger
    Put a note on her journal to request a referral and a form should be sent to her.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sophieanne

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.