Pip picked for audit — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip picked for audit

Options
mitzymoo
mitzymoo Community member Posts: 22 Courageous
Hi. Any ideas will be greatfully received.
Had my f2f, received assessors report (looks good) but now they are saying they have made a decision but they cannot tell me as report has gone to audit!
Tia

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Nothing to worry about, certain amounts of  Assement reports go for an audit yours just happened to one. Just to make sure things are recorde, written as they should be!! If you have your report to read and it looks good it’s just a waiting game good luck and update us when you get your notification letter.
  • mitzymoo
    Options
    @wilko. Thank you so much. It’s been driving me crazy. 
    Will update ?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,022 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    To be honest, i've never heard of an assessment report being chosen for audit after it's been returned to DWP. I know this happens before they are returned back because 2 of my past reports were chosen ones. Are you sure you've been given the correct information when you rang?

If a decision's been made usually it's about 24 hours before they can see it on the screen to be able to tell you what it is.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mitzymoo
    Options
    @poppy123456 yes this is what I have been told. 3 people have said the same over the past week.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.