Pip assessments - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assessments

2»

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Tardis said:
    Well, there was a certain somebody who used to mention it every now and again across the interwebs.  
    In which case there then must be some truth in the claim
  • Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    edited December 2018
    Maybe they read that exact same magazine.  Who knows?
    Of course I have always listed meds on the forms.  They have always asked at assessment because most people have some changes to their meds from time to time.  
  • Spibes
    Spibes Community member Posts: 58 Courageous
    Tardis is correct (love the name by the way my uncle built a tardis in my back garden for my 18th birthday big whovian).

I had my meds on my pip form but when I attended my assessment I had a adjustment and had a extra painkiller and brought it and the repeat prescription as evidence, the assessor was interested in it. 

Meds can change at any time so obviously bringing prescription lists is a very wise choice indeed :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.