My PIP entitlement — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My PIP entitlement

Options
Farhadaliuk
Farhadaliuk Community member Posts: 3 Listener

Hi

I had my PIP stopped by letter it said a doubt has arisen about my continued entitlement to PIP.

There is no right of appeal against this decision. I've been on PIP for almost six years. I have been suffering several Illnesses which include but not limited to Schizophrenia, mental disorder and limb girdle muscular dystrophy. There is no explanation of why they stopped it at all! 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Farhadaliuk Thank you for your enquiry. I am unsure of an answer to your question..

Benefits are confusing and complex. Some one from our team or a member of our community might advise.

Have you spoken to CAB about this.  They can advise . Have expertise and knowledge on benefits.

Hope that helps.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    Options
    You should get some advice from Welfare rights or citizens advice about this.  
  • affii1993
    affii1993 Community member Posts: 103 Courageous
    Options
    @Farhadaliuk you have all the rights to find out why??  Call them or write u them
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,051 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes face to face advice is needed, it's impossible to advise on an internet forum.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.