PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

PIP Appeal

DuffusDuffus Member Posts: 8 Listener
Hello again thanks for your help. just had my pip appeal was bombarded with questions.& Questions  I was bit confused felt the Dr on pannel was trying to trip me up.dont think it went well . they going to post their decision thanks.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 23,258 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You should receive a decision within the next couple of days. Not having the decision on the day doesn't really mean anything. This has happened to lots of people and they've had a decision in their favour. Good luck.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • DuffusDuffus Member Posts: 8 Listener
    thank you so much 
  • valleyboyvalleyboy Member Posts: 55 Connected
    A friend of mine had their appeal recently where they was bombarded with questions,decision arrived a few days later,appeal unsuccessful 
  • elbestelbest Member Posts: 38 Connected
    Hi I had my appeal last Friday & I felt like I was being interrogated the amount of questions they asked & I am still waiting for a letter it was not at all helpful. Especially if you suffer from anxiety I was shaking like a leaf! I have also been ill since with exhaustion and IBS it’s terrible what they are putting people through.
Sign in or join us to comment.