PIP Appeal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Appeal

Duffus
Duffus Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hello again thanks for your help. just had my pip appeal was bombarded with questions.& Questions  I was bit confused felt the Dr on pannel was trying to trip me up.dont think it went well . they going to post their decision thanks.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You should receive a decision within the next couple of days. Not having the decision on the day doesn't really mean anything. This has happened to lots of people and they've had a decision in their favour. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Duffus
    Duffus Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    thank you so much 
  • valleyboy
    valleyboy Community member Posts: 55 Connected
    A friend of mine had their appeal recently where they was bombarded with questions,decision arrived a few days later,appeal unsuccessful 
  • elbest
    elbest Community member Posts: 37 Connected
    Hi I had my appeal last Friday & I felt like I was being interrogated the amount of questions they asked & I am still waiting for a letter it was not at all helpful. Especially if you suffer from anxiety I was shaking like a leaf! I have also been ill since with exhaustion and IBS it’s terrible what they are putting people through.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.