Home assments pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Home assments pip

Options
Willow256
Willow256 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I had appointment home assement pip for 10 30.in the morning they  were late so I rang them at 1045 the person on the said they running late and to ring back at 11if no one turned up. No one turned up I rang back she said to me ring Monday or Tuesday I rang them back monday an I spoke to same person she told me they tryed to phone me I had no calls I told her this then she said they got confused with the lifts an floor's 1to9? I live in a 16 floor block of flats. Not a 9 storey

Comments

• Willow256
    Options
    Will they sto my money on threr error 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You need to ring DWP when they open at 8 to tell them what happened just in case your file is returned to DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Willow256
    Options
    Iv rang the number on my appointment let er or do I ring the dwp
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes i would because it will cover you, just in case the return your file for failing to attend.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Willow256 
    I had the same problem with a no show by Capita.I contacted DWP and explained. They looked into it and found Capita had been knocking on a red door whereas mine is green.DWP pulled up google street view and were satisfied by my explanation. I would advise you to contact DWP directly on this as Capita just weren’t interested when I raised the point with them. The person attending should have a description of the address they attended so DWP could verify if it’s yours or not.
    Good luck Debsidoo.x 

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Willow256, and I'm sorry to hear this. Have you managed to speak to somebody from the DWP?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.