complaint on assessment provider — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

complaint on assessment provider

gitaparmar
gitaparmar Community member Posts: 24 Connected
just thought  i would update on the complaint that i did about the health provider the first complaint they said she had left so they could not do anything.  I asked them to relook at it again and they basically said the same. they apologised for the stress it caused my daugher but said has the health assessor had left it was my word against hers and they offered £50 as offer of good will.  I am still think of taking the matter further have 6 months so will start looking into that now that i have applied  for the appeal. Just seems like never ending.

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for updating us @gitaparmar, I'm sure many of our members will be interested to hear about your experiences and what you decide. Please do keep us updated, and I hope you and your daughter are doing as well as possible.
  • gitaparmar
    Thankyou will keep updated.
  • lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
  • gitaparmar
    i just wanted to ask the carers allowance has stopped for me now has my daughter is no longer getting Pip.  I was just reading something on care element on the universal credit. can anyone shed some light on this and if they know if this something I could claim. thanks
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    i just wanted to ask the carers allowance has stopped for me now has my daughter is no longer getting Pip.  I was just reading something on care element on the universal credit. can anyone shed some light on this and if they know if this something I could claim. thanks
    Hi,

You won't be able to claim the carers element of UC because your daughter is no longer receiving PIP. The carers element is the same as carers allowance and to receive it the person you're caring for must be claiming a qualifying benefit.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • gitaparmar
    Ok thanks for that

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.