Making a new PIP claim for an over 65 - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Making a new PIP claim for an over 65

13»

Comments

• Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    Jealous is probably right Poppy.  You are clearly someone who devotes a lot of time to helping other people.  What you learn along the way, you apply, to you own cases and to others who you are helping.  Thank you for the hours you put in.
  • Tardis
    I wouldn't have explicitly mentioned Yadnad's postings elsewhere, if he hadn't accused Poppy of false pretences.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Tardis said:
    Yadnad said:
    Tardis said:
    Well, @yadnad; someone with an incredibly identical story to yours (even down to location and previous occupation) has been posting over the years on rightsnet.   Surely a site where plenty of useful information could be picked up.   If that isn't you, then you probably want to contact them about him because someone must be pretending to be you.
    Rightsnet??? Now that must be a joke?

For a start I believe that you have to be a registered welfare rights advisor to actually post on that site?
    Besides when I have read it it goes over my head  - too complicated for me.
    Quite.  Against their terms and conditions at least.   
    Yes I thought so. No I do not in any way contribute to that website - i'm far too ignorant benefit wise
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you @Tardis always my pleasure.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Yadnad
    atlas46 said:
    Hi @Yadnad

Can you confirm that you have a user name of Oldestrocker on Rightsnet and you have been a member since 26 September, 2011?
    No, not me!
  • Tardis
    Rightsnet requires subscription.  You will have provided details there. 
  • Yadnad
    @Yadnad strange that because i also typed both poppy12345 and poppy123456 and the only thing that came up for me was scope.

Besides that, what has any of that got to do with the awards myself and my daughter have for PIP? Are you jealous or something? You really are a very nasty  and jealous person.
    Not at all. I couldn't understand how you were able to get your daughter's and your own awards so easy. The answer is that you seem to have had years of experience and have researched a great deal.
    Unfortunately the likes of myself and others don't have that quantity of information or experience. We, I just use the DWP notes and instructions to guide us, me.

There is nothing wrong with being experienced or knowledgeable, but please don't assume that everyone/ me at least is.

Nasty and jealous - not at all. I would sooner walk away from something that look for aggravation beit from the DWP or an individual (my PIP claim as an example)
    It still hasn't sunk in yet as to why the assessor wrote the report they did and why I was constantly being downgraded to 0 points after every assessment. - just don't understand the reasoning or logic behind it. In time I will put it to bed as not worth even discussing it as I did when the DWP used every trick to avoid paying my benefits for 7 years and then agreeing that I was entitled to the money BUT they could not pay it to me as I did not lodge an appeal within the 30 days time limit (I was semi conscious as a hospital inpatient at the time, so just a little bit difficult to comply).
  • Yadnad
    Tardis said:
    atlas46 said:
    Hi @Yadnad

Can you confirm that you have a user name of Oldestrocker on Rightsnet and you have been a member since 26 September, 2011?
    Yadnad has used that name on several forums.  Over the years he has posted plenty of real life information (including his name) which identifies that it is one and the same.  He pulls the 'what, little old me?' thing whenever he is rumbled.  
    No I have not
  • Yadnad
    That's it no more comments from me on this thread as for some reason Poppy and tardis are intent on making malicious comments about fictitious members of Rightsnet 

I will gladly leave you all to argue amongst yourself.
  • Tardis
    edited December 2018
    You don't walk away though, do you @Yadnad ?  You stand on the sidelines complaining and undermining other people's confidence in fighting for their rights.  You seem to think claimants are either doomed, fraudulent, or the occasional welfare rights expert in disguise.  And you haven't put anything to bed.  You bring it up repeatedly (and this is how your accounts across all forums can be linked).  You have had some terrible experiences.  But you have a choice.  Either get on with your life, or get on with your appeal.  This self imposed limbo state is not good for you or anyone else.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2018
    Yadnad said:
    That's it no more comments from me on this thread as for some reason Poppy and tardis are intent on making malicious comments about fictitious members of Rightsnet 

I will gladly leave you all to argue amongst yourself.
    I'd like you to quote the comments you seem to think i made about any posts on the rightsnet forum.... you won't be able to because i haven't commented about any of that.

You're the one that started this whole thing, remember that.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    I am closing this post. Please be considerate of others feelings when posting. You can use the ignore feature if you'd rather not see a member's posts. 

I am also deleting some posts that are against guidelines and have been found to be attacking of other members or inappropriate.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.