Have you had any experience with PIP home assesment? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Have you had any experience with PIP home assesment?

mandymo
mandymo Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, I'm having a PIP home assessment in 2 days , I didn't request a home one just got told I'm having one. Sent my forms back start of July have got worse since then and am finally getting assessed mid December. First assessment was last year in a centre but have deteriorated a lot. lm currently just getting standard mobility rate no independence benefit.  I am so worried about it and that I won't be able to sit for 2 hours due to pain and just don't know what to expect really and that I won't be able to answer the question properly and if they get you to do tasks around the home I'm going to try and do them then pay for it later etc. Are they generally kind ? Does anyone have experience of having a PIP home assessment to let me know what I can expect ? Many thanks in advance .

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.