pip — Scope | Disability forum


cazza62 Member Posts: 60 Courageous
Happy New Year
was asking for some advice please
I have fibromyalgia and won pip I ave now got cervical spondylosis and awaiting to have some injection do I inform pip or just leave it as its take a year to get and don't want to loose what I have which is standard o both component's



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.