Capita lied about my PIP what a mess and horrible company they are, Fabricated everything and lied. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Capita lied about my PIP what a mess and horrible company they are, Fabricated everything and lied.

2»

Comments

• synergy2120
    synergy2120 Community member Posts: 19 Courageous
    edited December 2018
    Hi, im in the process of a tribunal as i had the exact same experience but mine was with ATOS. They judged me on my appearance and silly things like owning a mobile phone meant i could communicate fine. They even lied saying i had physical examination (i have perthes disease in my hip as well as mental health problems) and that nothing was found. I didnt have a physical as the assessor agreed that i was in too much pain and she had enough written evidence from my surgeons!
    I was so shocked and can understand why so many people give up. But like you, i have contacted my local mp who is helping me to formally complain about this. Its disgusting how we are treated and it seems a pointless exercise and waste of government money. They have saved no money because of the cost of the amount of tribunals.
    My husband has Chronic Cluster Headaches and been on long-term DLA for about 9 years....he is waiting to be switched over to PIP. So not only am i dreading the tribunal for me but i also have to do the process for my husband as well. They have no idea how much the stress of this process makes people worse. 
    But the more people who complain to their mp's etc then the more hope there is to stop disabled people being treated like this x
  • RTX2080
    RTX2080 Community member Posts: 31 Courageous
    Hi Synergy,

Yeah its a clear pattern what they are doing to us all isnt it, So many angry people like us wanting change and answers and few are listening.

But I see 2019 is going to be a change and for the better, I think the government will settle down from where it is at the mo and knuckle down with issues like this which urgently want sorting.

I hope you get the right results and have a wonderful NYE :-) x
  • chockies
    chockies Community member Posts: 61 Courageous
    Hi @RTX2080 and hi @synergy2120 hey you’re right they have saved nothing at the expense of people’s health and lives.

The government knows this, which is why I strongly believe there is a crime against humanity being committed.

I wish you and your husband strength to go through the tribunals, and that things work out perfectly for you both. 

@RTX2080 You are very welcome and no, it is never easy opening up about things and what they are doing is not humane in my view.

Its also like a betrayal, opening up to someone and being shown good human nature.. then to have the lies, it’s quite a destructive psychological warfare.

I was surprised to come across the huge amount of information about this from people and professions across the uk, and even with the special rapporteur.. also that this has been going on for a number of years without intervention.

There is a death toll involved, an actual death toll and it is continuing even after being pointed out by more than enough people and professional bodies.

Chockies ?.

• RTX2080
    Hi Chockies,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been trying to get on here but I rolled my PC back to Windows 7 (64) as I dont like 10 and this site wasnt allowing me back on? I sorted it in the end but still..

I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year, mine has started off well :-:smile:

Yes there is a lot of info online about Capita and PIP, Sites like this are a diamond when it comes to help and the mods are really helpfull too..

Speak soon and thanks :-)
  • chockies
    Hey @RTX2080 no worries at all, I understand that life is like this ?.

We had a lovely Christmas & new year thank you, despite all sorts going on it was lovely and hope that it was a good time for you too.

I will check out google and see what comes up, thank you.

Hope the week ahead brings all good things to you and your family.

Chockies 
  • RTX2080
    Hi Chockies,

Glad you have a great Xmas, We did too :-)

FYI and anyone else just look at the TSUNAMI of negative comments and reviews on Capita's '#Careers" Facebook group, Again none of them have been answered and the volume is very worrying!

Can this company do "Anything right"?

• chockies
    Hi @RTX2080 that’s great to hear ?.

Thank you for the link, I cannot see the page because I’m not a Facebook user.

Would love to see them!

Chockies.
  • RTX2080
    edited January 2019
    Hi Mike, Evening to you.

Thanks for the reply. I do agree the dm is an abomination of quite often lies, Saying that there is still some elements of truth in 'Some' of their stories and as that person in question was on camera saying what I stated he was then I knew no other.

I did like that link you posted, its really exposes them lool. and the story about the " Nigerian astronaut lost in space needs £3m to get home" was absolutely hilarious I almost cried reading it haha thanks.

In defense of the "20 minute" assessment, Mine was about that long, the guy turned up on Friday and couldn't get out the door quick enough, He was in and out, He was typing so fast I thought his fingers were going to drop off? He told us I was his last client, I though he may as well have a foot in the  door one out, He made so many hints about having a "Flyer" as he put it lol.

As the assessor was real and I haven't seen any evidence that proves he lied yet lets call a truce.

Many thanks again.

https://www.anorak.co.uk/428124/money/nigerian-astronaut-lost-in-space-needs-3m-to-get-home-could-be-a-scam.html?fbclid=IwAR2-rZDVksi9nDd7AkXTjuDXDi7RMeGsKoktgkPw6hYdVp7aADwYqVVaNfY

• RTX2080
    Hi Chockies, Well the company just gets lambasted time and time again by people who have tried to work for them or have worked for them, Hardly anyone speaks good about capita...Cheers
  • maxi14
    maxi14 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    @RTX2080 do not worry we are so many that have been victimised from Capita, unfortunately, I had the same experience....

Brightness