BEEN PAID £127.15 ESA IT WAS PAIDINTHETHURSDAY A WEEK B4 IT WAS DUE USUAL RECIEVE 250 ODDWHYIBINPAID — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

BEEN PAID £127.15 ESA IT WAS PAIDINTHETHURSDAY A WEEK B4 IT WAS DUE USUAL RECIEVE 250 ODDWHYIBINPAID

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,937 Disability Gamechanger
    It's an error and you'll receive the rest of your payment on the correct date. Next payment will return to normal. See this post here.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • telscope
    telscope Community member Posts: 37 Connected
    I had a surprise when I looked at my online bank account & noticed 1 weeks ESA pay had gone into my account on 5/1/19, when I was due to receive it as normal the following week (12/1/19).
    I received a letter in the post feeling a bit confused, so I called the phone No. on the letter & got told that I will get paid the 2nd half on the usual day.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.