Pip decision — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip decision

Options
Harper
Harper Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi everyone,  I had my pip assessment on 29th November and still hadn’t heard anything from them so I called today and they said they had just made a decision today but could not tell me over the phone. I thought they could tell you once the decision was made. Has anyone else had there decision over the phone.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,189 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

As the decision has only be made today, it takes about 24 hours for it to transfer from one computer to the other. Leave it 24 hours then ring back and ask and they'll tell you what it is.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Harper
    Options
    Thanks so much poppy will phone them tomorrow and I will let you all know.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome,  when you phone DWP for your award details request a copy of your acessment report. It mskes intresinting reading and if you're award is not what you think it should be then you will have your acessment report to view and make your case for an MR siting three examples for each of the descriptors that you disagree with in the report.
  • Harper
    Options
    Thanks wilko shall do that tomorrow.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.