Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
tina7910
tina7910 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hi all, I've just had my pip decision , can anyone give me any help on a mandatory appeal, I've been on DLA for several years as I was on an indefinite, the report has sever inconsistance with what has been written and the box that has been ticked for points. Thank you in advance for any help. Have a good day everyone

Comments

• Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you get dwp ring them and say you want appeal,you wait long time if you can tribunal it’s faster and more careing how long did you wait for decision please from when you had meeting to getting answer 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,072 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    tina7910 said:
    Hi all, I've just had my pip decision , can anyone give me any help on a mandatory appeal, I've been on DLA for several years as I was on an indefinite, the report has sever inconsistance with what has been written and the box that has been ticked for points. Thank you in advance for any help. Have a good day everyone
    Hi,

If you disagree with the decision then your next step is to request the mandatory reconsideration in writing to DWP. You should state what you disagree with and where you think you should have scored those points and your reasons why. Adding 2-3 examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity.

You have 1 month from the date of the decision to request this. If that fails and most do then it's Tribunal. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness